Positive Leadership and Change Management: Mastering Current and Future Challenges
What is Positive Leadership?Positive Leadership is a leadership approach that emphasizes optimism, empathy, and a focus on strengths and opportunities. It supports individual growth as well as organizational change by fostering a constructive and inclusive workplace culture, enhancing employee engagement and promoting resilience in the face of change. Positive leaders inspire and empower their teams, making them more adaptable and receptive to change initiatives, ultimately driving successful organizational transformations.
Online Certificate Course: Content and Learning Objectives
In our online certificate course, you will get to know the essentials of positive leadership and change management, and you will explore how to implement positive leadership in your current or future change management activities. The practical transfer will be supported by looking at the concrete challenges faced by participants and identifying suitable next steps.
The course will provide you with strategies to foster personal and team resilience, allowing you to cope with change-related resistance and setbacks effectively. You will learn to inspire teams and effectively communicate during transitions.
Read the Syllabus for more information.
February 26 – April 8, 2024
Monday, February 26, 2024, 4.00 – 5.30 p.m. Berlin Time (CET)
Monday, March 18, 2024, 4.00 – 5.30 p.m. Berlin Time (CET)
Monday, April 8, 2024, 4.00 – 5.30 p.m. Berlin Time (CEST)
January 29, 2024 (Register Now!)
Key Information About the Course
650 € Course Fee
75 € Registration Fee
Receive a discount of 75 € on your registration for a second course! Find out more under Fees & Registration.
What you will gain from this online course on Positive Leadership and Change Management:
- Knowledge on scientific foundations in positive psychology
- Understanding of the concept of positive leadership, e.g., the PERMA lead concept
- Competence to practically apply positive leadership principles in the context of change at work
- A continuing education certificate from Freie Universität Berlin
This is the perfect continuing education course for you if you want to…
- understand the positive leadership approach and apply it effectively in change processes
- explore various change management models and frameworks, enabling you to identify the most appropriate approach for your specific organizational challenges
- become a more relational, attentive and empathetic leader
- to create a culture in which employees are flexible and better able to adapt to organizational change
What you should bring to this online course:
- English language abilities in speaking and writing on the Upper Intermediate level (at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- The willingness and ability to participate and actively contribute to the three live sessions of this course
- An openness for interaction and sharing your personal experiences within the group
- A stable internet connection and a quiet work environment
Your instructor on Positive Leadership and Change Management:
Saskia works as a consultant, coach and certified trainer for positive psychology. She has more than 20 years of expertise and international experience in designing and delivering organizational development programs and trainings. She works for international companies as well as for start-ups and individuals.
Send an email to email@example.com.