Problem-Solving Skills for Multi-Stakeholder Challenges
Are you facing various internal and external challenges along your professional journey? Do you often have to make unplanned compromises when working with different stakeholders? In that case strong problem-solving skills are key to your professional and personal success. This workshop will provide you with actionable key competencies that will prepare you for complex workplace challenges. You will get a comprehensive overview of proven theories and methods, such as the IDEAL problem-solving method, design thinking, organizational theory and role-play. In addition, you will strengthen your critical and creative thinking as well as your negotiation, team and leadership skills. You will develop a deeper understanding of possibilities for action in organizations, exchange ideas with your peers, analyze problems together, and plan and apply appropriate solutions. At the end, you will be able to use the methods you have learned to achieve consensual and realizable goals in complex work situations.
700 € Course Fee
75 € Registration Fee
Receive a discount of 75 € on your registration for a second course! Find out more under Fees & Registration.
What you will gain from this course:
- Competence and knowledge on how to prepare for and act on complex challenges in the workplace
- A comprehensive overview of proven problem-solving theories and methods, such as design thinking, organisational theory and role play
- Fundamental soft skills such as critical thinking, emotional intelligence, negotiation, team and leadership skills
- A continuing education certificate from Freie Universität Berlin
This is the perfect course for you if you want to…
- be able to identify conditions for success and failure in complex project settings
- get an understanding of social dynamics so you can navigate negotiation processes in order to reach consensual and actionable goals
- win and engage partners, apply innovative methods and ultimately launch well-embedded and impactful solutions to challenges in your workplace
What you should bring to the course:
- German language abilities in speaking and writing on the Upper Intermediate level (at least B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- The willingness and ability to participate on-site on both workshop days on FU Campus Dahlem and to actively contribute to this workshop
- An openness for engagement and interaction with your peers in order to discover creative approaches to problem-solving
Freie Universität Berlin
Any Questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.